[Rhodes22-list] Center Board Lift Line

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:52:00 EDT 2013

That's exactly the same setup I have on my 84'. The way the line is in the
pic is correct. Not shown, there should be a stainless turning block (pipe)
towards the rear end of the C/B cap and the line runs under that and then
up through a hose to the external cam in the middle of the companionway.

Richard S/V Waif

Richard
Phone: 828 337 0180