[Rhodes22-list] Center Board Questions and pics

James Nichols jfn302 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 15:53:00 EDT 2014

I believe I remember another post that said that 1/4" line is the correct
size, for something that isn't as stretchy, you could use a braided line
with a filament core.

As for the blocks, if you have a tractor supply in your area.  I've seen
lots of nice little blocks at the one close to me that would work great as
replacements.

James