[Rhodes22-list] Tohatsu 4s 5hp

James Nichols jfn302 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 17:30:49 EDT 2014

This is actually a question that my father-in-law and I have been
considering.  One of the ideas we have been tossing around is a trolling
motor.  Anyone using one?

We could leave a solar panel on the boat when we aren't using it to maintain
the batteries, and we would only be moving the boat 250 yards max from the
slip to the open water and then back again, so there would never be a need
to have gas on board, less maintenance, and quieter.

James