[Rhodes22-list] new/used Rhodes

Ronald Lipton ronald.lipton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 10:37:08 EDT 2014

I have an ipad and multiple Apple laptops.  I use the ipad mostly for
"content consumption".
It works really well for that, reading magazines and newspapers,
watching TV in bed. I also
store all of the manuals for devices, cars, ... I find the ipad screen
  much easier to read than a standard computer screen.  I also
use it when size, weight and battery life is important, such as
traveling to a meeting with no outlets
for laptops, but where I know I will be bored unless I have other work
to do.  It is OK for writing
with a bluetooth keyboard, but the on-screen keyboard is not appropriate
for lots of work.
I can use it to make presentations, but the real problem is the
inability to grab a picture or
graph from another source and paste it into the current document easily.

If I had to choose one I would keep the laptop, because there are times
when I need the
functionality that it provides.  They are pretty complementary, and
having both is
a nice luxury.

Ron