[Rhodes22-list] HOW DO YOU SAIL SINGLEHANDED?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Aug 4 11:43:31 EDT 2014

I usually sail single handed. Moderate chop, light winds, 8-10. I usually
start out with full jib, 150, and about 2/3 main, cb down fully, into wind.
Invariably the wind builds to 10-12 or more....sometimes I reduce headsail
to about 120, sometimes don't and just hang on for the ride...sheets
outside, boom in lower position, rails 6-10 above water. I weigh about
250....
What do you usually find best for you. Ps...coastal bay, tidal salt
water....

-----
Chris Greco
Long Island, NY