[Rhodes22-list] HOW DO YOU SAIL SINGLEHANDED?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Aug 4 18:50:10 EDT 2014

I have 175 genoa with cam cleat and then cleat on furling line. I raise main
standing in the cabin on the little ledge so no worries about going
overboard raising/lowering main sail. Main has reef points but not jiffy
reef so would probably just drop if got too windy. Davis tiller tamer on
tiller so can lock it down while heading into wind or heaving to (boat
heaves to remarkably well). Also standard tiller extension so I can steer
from inside cabin. Anchor in laz in case all goes to s$#@t.

On a lake in Iowa. Weather pretty predictable except pop up t-storms.

-- Steve

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve Raye