[Rhodes22-list] HOW DO YOU SAIL SINGLEHANDED?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Aug 4 21:32:28 EDT 2014

Working my way up to full main.....learned the secret of lower boom position
and working the traveller more than previous years....had my traveller and
main rigged wrong b4 this season but lots of reading on this site revealed
that to me... It was how I took position of my Rhodes. PO had traveller way
high....over my head and didn't utilize the boom car properly. Thinking
about trying a few sails with the jib down to about 100% and the sheets
inside to see how that handles. Plan to have cb maybe 1/3 up.
Sailing into the slip is getting easy, 3 turns...out is another story.
Working my skills to a higher level..Whoo hoo!

-----
Chris Greco
Long Island, NY
Great South Bay