[Rhodes22-list] Help needed with choosing an outboard for my Rhodes 22

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Aug 26 19:15:23 EDT 2014

Welcome to the club....you have made the right choice. I do most of my R22
sailing on the lakes of Western NC so I did not need a super powerful
engine. I settled for the Tohatsu 8HP and am very pleased with it. Starts
first pull, not too heavy and pushes the boat at hull-speed. Nothing
special on it, just a long shaft.

Enjoy

Richard R22 Wake