[Rhodes22-list] RC trailer setup

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Aug 31 22:09:03 EDT 2014

Curtis:

That is helpful. In future I will not try to bring the boat forward as I was
in the past. In reality, I seldom trailer the boat except to take it to the
ramp about 4 miles away and for winter storage so I will try to find a
comfortable place for it and hope I can avoid the deformation. I gather that
has not been a problem for you. What year is your boat?

Graham