[Rhodes22-list] Moving trailerless boat in VA

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Dec 24 17:00:48 EST 2014

​Hi Scott....I can do this for ​you in the new year. I own a R22 and
trailer which I use regularly to trail my boat to the various lakes around
my home in Asheville NC.  This is about a 700 mile round trip for me and I
could do this for $650 which includes diesel for my truck and haul-out and
launch.

I have worked with Stan on various other R22 deliveries and I can also pack
the boat for travel and commission at destination.

​Let me know if you are interested.

​Cheers

​
​Richard