[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Motor

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Dec 28 08:48:21 EST 2014

I also used internet outboards.com. Great prices and fast delivery.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/28/2014 8:06:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org writes:

Jim,

I bought online using internetoutboards.com. I bought a  2013 9.8hp Tohatsu
20 inch electric start ( bad shoulder ) and she runs like a  champ. I think
I'd buy an 8 hp if I had to do it again.

I have not  heard of that company.

Cheers,
Ted

SV AIRPOWER
Jax, FL

<rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:

> I want to buy  an outboard motor for my Rhodes 22. Searching the internet
I came across  advertisements by “Universal Outboard”. They have prices so
low that I am  suspicious. Anyone know anything about this company?
go to  http://www.rhodes22.org/list