[Rhodes22-list] Sailing a distant memory

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 14:30:45 EST 2014

Richard:

     Sucks, dont it?  This is the element that makes splash day that much more beloved.  I had my boat in NC for a year (John Kerr Lake in the north) and she stayed wet all winter. Was nice.  Now, I am in PA, near Philly.  There is close to two feet of snow on her.  this afternoon, I am going to my sailing buddy's house nearby where we will smoke cigars and drink his home brewed beer.  We will talk about masts and rudders and lines.  We'll be in his garage next to the snowblower which will still be pinging from this morning's workout.  I doubt we'll even notice the damn thing.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Hatboro, PA

We got dumped on as well in SC. You might want to support your Genoa