[Rhodes22-list] Sailing a distant memory

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:59:32 EST 2014

Thanks for the advise Rummy....will do. I didn't really get the boat
finished in time last summer to get her on some "Big Water" so I splashed
her a couple of times on Lake Julian in Asheville just to check if she is
water tight. I have a friend who owns a house on Lake Keowee with a private
launch ramp so I am heading there at the first hint of summer. My plan is
to tow her to various lakes in the area and maybe get to Hartwell and share
a bottle of rum or two....

Richard
S/V Waif