[Rhodes22-list] Gotta Move South - Suggestions?

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 22:34:11 EST 2014

After this winter, my wife and i want to move further south.  We want to live
close to good sailing, of course.  We are a little nervous about putting our
ozone in salt water, we don't want her or the outborad getting eaten up, or
the trailer.

We have thought Kentucky Lake, Guntersville Lake in AL, Lake Ouachita in AR.
Any other suggestions?

We have time to look and perhaps take Ozone to these lakes to sail her
there before we move.