[Rhodes22-list] Standing rigging thickness

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Feb 15 06:56:13 EST 2014

Art,
RumRunner is an 88 model and still has the original standing rigging as
well as the original 175 Lee Sails Genny. My lee shrouds are always loose. I
never, ever use anything other than my hand strength to tighten the
turnbuckles.  My stays have never stretched (to my knowledge).

Rummy

In a message dated 2/14/2014 4:35:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,