[Rhodes22-list] Gotta Move South - Suggestions?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Feb 15 15:38:59 EST 2014

We love Florida in the winter. Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte on
Charlotte Harbor are particularly nice. We wouldn't like Florida summers.

Retiring meant we could go the snowbird route. We moved to Maryland
which is relatively mild (usually - not this winter) and sort of
in-between all the kids and grandkids and have taken the travel
trailer south for several years now. We leave sometime in January and
comeback sometime in March. We take the kayaks which gets us out on
the water in Florida, get back in time to have the boat ready for the spring.

Suits us pretty well.

Best,
Mary Lou