[Rhodes22-list] Gotta Move South - Suggestions?

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 18:55:49 EST 2014

Geoff,

We've been coming to PG almost every winter for the past 15 years.  So
we've made friends with some of the locals and some old friends from
Cleveland retired here or have winter homes.  Sailing is very prominent
here with a midday breeze almost guaranteed.  There are lots of places to
dock or trailer and launch.

We're staying for the first time in Rotonda this year because we had to
make arrangements last minute.  We've had 2 cougar sightings in our yard so
far and saw for the first time in FL a lynx by our pool.  Normally we stay
in town where socializing is easier or Burnt Store Marina where we can hop
onto a boat easier.

Rick