[Rhodes22-list] Reakistic Expectations for Rhodes 22

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 17:41:49 EST 2014

No cracking on the inside of the boat, just on the deck and the cockpit on
the outside surfaces not on the inside walls.  The hull on the sides of the
boat did not crack or craze.

The boat fell off to leeward. I could not point into the wind, and it blew
me away from the direction in which the wind was coming. The diamond board
was down all the way.

I am going to have the maintenance folks at our marina look at the crazing
and cracking.

For its size the Rhodes 22 is better equipped than many boats much larger. i
looked at a Peasron P-26 yesterday and it didn't even have a galley. We
Rhodies are really blessed! I have had many envious skippers at our marina
ogling our Ozone!