[Rhodes22-list] New outboard for a Rhodes 22

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jul 16 11:05:36 EDT 2014

I've had a 9.9 Suzuki for 3 years.  The first year it ran "rough" -- not
missing, but not able to hold a steady rpm.  But since the second year it's
been fine.  Starts easily, very quiet until you throttle up, and enough
power to handle anything so far on Grand Traverse Bay.  I suspect that the
first year I just hadn't broken it in, as I only use it on and off the lift,
consuming about 2 gallons of fuel per summer.

Bruce Mackey, s/v Tuxedo