[Rhodes22-list] new: R22 on youtube [was re: new genoa furling system]

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jul 24 20:52:39 EDT 2014

Great idea Ted:

At the ripe old age of 71, and as the proud possessor of a recent stent, I
would love to see  some movies of Stan (and other long time R22 sailors)
putting the boat through her paces.

It is increasingly clear to me that the inability to capsize means
rethinking heel, centerboard position, jib belly, etc. relationships - I'm
fumbling my way
to getting a feel for things, but it would be of great value to all Rhodies
to watch and hear Stan, in his own inimitable style,  at various points of
sail
and different wind speeds . Heck,  I would buy the camera if we could
figure out a way to get something going.

Cheers,
Shawn
S/V Sweet Baboo (Recycled 86)