[Rhodes22-list] How's your keel work progressing?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jul 31 20:24:55 EDT 2014

Hi Graham:

Sorry you are having trouble. I don't know what the hole sizes are, but I
wonder if you might use something like a device that is used to control
dampness in closets and pianos. It circulates warm air in confined spaces.
Here is a link <http://www.dampp-chaser.com/home.php>. Just a thought.

Good Luck,

Shawn
S/V Sweet Baboo (Recycled 86)