[Rhodes22-list] Masthead Rigging Attachment Points

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jun 3 23:26:39 EDT 2014

Hi:

I bet you can see  attachment points by zooming in on some of my photos
that show using the GB
system to lower the IMF mast on an 86 R22.

I posted these as a Facebook album you should be able to see by clicking
here
<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151299606977141.487706.593022140&type=1&l=41f7dc116a>
.

Hope this helps,