[Rhodes22-list] Masthead Rigging Attachment Points

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 4 00:14:31 EDT 2014

Thank you Shawn... In pic 77/80 I can see you have a shroud adjuster between
the top of the forestay and the masthead...I searched my own private
archived photos of Blue Hawaii and found one, that when magnified,can  see
that there was an adjuster on my boat as well. Unfortunately, I attached my
forestay to the mast without that adjuster...mystery solved.. I have already
added a stainless tang as a chain plate extender at the base of the forestay
and this has resolved my problem, at least now I know what I did wrong! Had
me going crazy!
Thanks again to all. Happy sailing!
Chris Greco

-----