[Rhodes22-list] Rudder

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jun 4 14:59:52 EDT 2014

Thanks Joe. I see a small two inch or so cylinder that has apparently become
partly unscrewed. But I still don't see how the lines are supposed to go
around or through it.
Rummy, your rudder line is like the one that was on my prior 22-simple. This
new rig has the line attached in two places on either side of the blade which
is why they are getting caught between the blade and the standing part. I
guess I'll take the rudder off and see if I can figure it out. I've just
gotten the boat and there are a number of new features I'm getting used to.

Harry