[Rhodes22-list] Summer Begins...finally!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jun 9 12:21:06 EDT 2014

Hi All:

I was late launching due to having become the proud possessor of a stent in
April. Have been sailing since mid-May 4-5 times a week at Fern Ridge in
winds of from 3 - 18 mph - Boat performs flawlessly under all conditions.
Have just ordered a traveler from Stan.

Happy Summer Everybody!!

Shawn
S/V Sweet Baboo (Recycled 86)