[Rhodes22-list] Summer Begins...finally!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jun 9 14:05:21 EDT 2014

Hi Shawn...new traveller might be my upgrade for next year. This year, I'm
just gonna get used to USING the traveller, now that I have it rigged where
it belongs. Mine was set up way high on the stays...over my head actually.
Now it's below the rail where it belongs. Made for very inconvenient
sheeting as well, but that's how I got the boat....12 years ago!
Chris

-----
Chris Greco
Long Island, NY