[Rhodes22-list] Bugs be gone on boats.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Jun 22 09:36:37 EDT 2014

I lock up my boat with Moth Balls.  I know people hate the smell but I just
leave the hatch open when I trailer and the smell is gone by the time I get
to the water.  Moth Balls also kill mold spores... so closing up for the
winter with moth balls has the added benefit of keeping the musty out.

Dr. Robert Granger
Department of Chemistry
Sweet Briar College
434-381-6403