[Rhodes22-list] Bugs be gone on boats.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jun 21 16:59:30 EDT 2014

Rummy,

A roll of duct tape (I actually prefer Gorilla tape) is cheaper and works
very well for wasps and many other flying insects.  Roll it up with the bugs
in it and toss it in the trash when you board.  As you leave, just put up
another strip.  And you never know when the tape will come in handy for
other projects!

Mike
s/v <-no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY