[Rhodes22-list] Whoops! And a recovery!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jun 24 19:46:42 EDT 2014

Thanks Joe and Bob. Amen to you Joe..exciting it was...as for the docking
under sail...that should be a no brainier for us, but in crowded marinas, we
tend to forego our skills and opt for the noisy partner.  often that fails
too, and always at the worst moment.  However  we get used to relying on
that  and leave our  sailing skills for the open waters. I plan to force
myself to go in under sail as often as I can til it becomes second nature,
then I won't have to worry if that low idle will maintain til I'm into the
slip....
BTW, the prop repair only set me back $40 and not even that as my mechanic
offered to to pick up the tab!
Happy Sailing!

-----
Chris Greco