[Rhodes22-list] Whoops! And a recovery!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jun 28 17:44:14 EDT 2014

Well...I did it again!  Went out today, moderate winds again but the weekend
chop was a pain... So  on my return I'm thinking...should I go for it again?
Shoot the marina under sail? But it's a weekend...busy....not much room for
error... But with the chop it would be better for my motor, which kept
coming up out of the water with each wave.... So sail it I did and once
again, success! Three turns, one into the channel into the marina, one into
my section of the marina, and one into my slip!   And on a Saturday, no
less! I might just become a legend in my own time....

Chris

-----
Chris Greco
Long Island, NY