[Rhodes22-list] Whoops! And a recovery!

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jun 28 18:16:07 EDT 2014

Sorry to deflate you Chris, but it is the Rhodes

I know because I am the world's worst sailor and I have always sailed
into slips - everywhere in the country, with great success. To test
whether it was really the boat or me, I did the accredited, definitive
double blind test - I closed both eyes.   And damn if it wasn't another
perfect docking.  The one and only Rhodes 22.  What a boat.

stan, holder of the record for sailing in more different bodies of water
than any other blind sailor.