[Rhodes22-list] cb leak

Ellyn and Sam Moore eandsmoore at hughes.net
Thu Mar 6 13:15:51 EST 2014

I think it has been established that if our boat
is trailer launched with the cb pendant slack
the board will hit the trailer and punch a hole
in the cap. Some owners have modified their
trailers to prevent this. We can also remember
to cleat the pendant before launch.

Sam
S/V Roadster,  Central VA.