[Rhodes22-list] Testing a potential fix...

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue May 6 19:30:33 EDT 2014

Hi All:

Security has tightened with the revelation of a vulnerability associated
with a common security protocol. Part of the repair is a change  in the
content of the message header. Yahoo was definitely a vulnerable site.

If you  suspect that you would be at risk check out a site you use here -

http://tif.mcafee.com/heartbleedtest

 If your site is not vulnerable change your password ( a hassle...) If it
is vulnerable, get the owner to fix it.

Put not thy faith in technology.

Hope this helps,

Shawn