[Rhodes22-list] Testing a potential fix...

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue May 6 21:23:04 EDT 2014

Thanks Shawn, good advice but this is not related to the Heartbleed bug.  This has more to do with spam avoidance and minimizing phishing attempts.  These email providers have long been considered "soft targets", so they get hammered pretty hard.  If you want to learn more, search for DMARC ( Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance).

Cheers!
John
--
Sent from my Android tablet.  Auto-correct may produce unfortunate (or amusing) substitutions... Enjoy!