[Rhodes22-list] Traveler Try-out

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri May 9 08:12:28 EDT 2014

Right.  Everyone thought clearer in Ed's days - not sure because I am
color blind but I understand everyone dreams in B&W - sent it all out to
Turner and it came back with a red line, black plastic and stainless
steel (whatever color that is) - whether it all works is a different color.

stan

Note:  Rest of List can ignore all this - Rummy and I require translators.