[Rhodes22-list] Traveler Try-out

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri May 9 11:38:11 EDT 2014

Stan:

     I am sure Rummy will agree when I say that there is little chance that any Spitzer-tastic dream of function and utility as applied to the R-22 and it's unique sailing characteristics could be a flop.  As any engineer will admit, there is always room for improvement (even in the best laid plans of mice or men).  A willing program shameless tweaking has worked for this boat well beyond my own (tiny) four years of experience.

     (That "Timex" line was good though, huh?) Of course, one must be culturally attached to a specific age of American advertising history in order to connect the watches with the boats.  For those who are in the know: "zippity-friggin'-dooda!"

Joe

Right.  Everyone thought clearer in Ed's days - not sure because I am