[Rhodes22-list] Replacement outboard motor options

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri May 9 11:39:10 EDT 2014

Hi Lynn.  I had a similar situation where I had to replace my Yamaha 9.9 with the tiller-mounted controls.  I worked with the local Yamaha dealer and came up with a solution.  We installed a conventional outboard engine side-mount control on the front of the lazarette.  It worked out pretty well.

I posted some pictures last year.  Can re-post or send direct if you like.

Dave