[Rhodes22-list] Removable and Installation of New JIB

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 11 22:33:23 EDT 2014

Thanks, will do.. So if I get this right, if the foot of the sail measures 10 feet, and the distance to the mast is also 10, then the sail is a 100%... So a 13 foot measurement would make it a 130% sail...
The measurement to the mast...would that be direct along midline or along the rail by the sheet track?

Sent from my iPad

>>> http://www.rhodes22.org/list