[Rhodes22-list] Bowsprit broken...fix?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed May 14 18:20:28 EDT 2014

Upon further examination, it appears that the bolt is welded. It also looks like some sealant was used as well. This could have been a half ass repair by the previous owner. The boat was a recycled 1991.

Time to find a MIG welder.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22
Boston, MA (soon to be Jacksonville, FL)