[Rhodes22-list] A little traveler music, please.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri May 16 10:33:56 EDT 2014

I just bought an inflatable from Aquos. I have yet to use it in earnest,
but it arrived with free shipping and it seems to be a well-built rugged
dingy. It is a heck of a deal as well - check it out at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-2-mm-PVC-98-Heavy-duty-Sport-Fishing-Rescue-Inflatable-Boat-ZODIAC-type-/251530697313?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a9065da61&vxp=mtr

Cheers
Richard
S/V Waif