[Rhodes22-list] Potential Purchase

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat May 17 20:48:12 EDT 2014

All,

I'm currently boat-less, and looking to purchase a boat.  I found a '79
Rhodes 22 for sale ($3000) on Craigslist.  Its been listed for at least a
few weeks, and the price has come down at least once.
http://annapolis.craigslist.org/boa/4452262521.html

What are the things that I should look for?  This would be my first boat,
i've only got about 20 hours logged solo, another 20 as crew on various
boats.  I'm not looking to pickup a project, just a trailerable boat that
will let me easily solo every so often, and based on reviews the Rhodes 22
looks easily solo-able.

--
Curtis Ruck
Anytime: 210-857-1126