[Rhodes22-list] A little traveler music, please.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 18 10:57:11 EDT 2014

I test drove the initial prototype during last years fall Annaopolis boat show and a few iterations along the way in Edenton with Stan.  I like the final product and look forward to the upgrade on my boat.  Let us know how you like it after spending more sailing time.

Sent from my iPad

Christopher P. Cowie  [cid:image001.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]   [cid:image002.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
Suite 300<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
Washington, DC 20007<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
202.342.2711<tel:202.342.2711> ex.204 ● 202.342.2691<tel:202.342.2691> fax ● 202.270.1470<tel:202.270.1470> mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com<mailto:ccowie at cowieassociates.com>]

[cid:image005.png at 01CE8701.15794830]