[Rhodes22-list] Potential Purchase

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 18 02:17:14 EDT 2014

Offer $2500 without the motor it is a good price and take the boat and run.
Do check the deck for soft spots, see what he means about the stays being
repaired.  Pay Stan's "consultant" fee, it is worth it.  Good luck it will
be the best $2500 you will ever spend.

Chris Geankoplis
40 years of Sailing Rhodes