[Rhodes22-list] IMF

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon May 19 08:38:38 EDT 2014

I agree with Rummy's advice with a couple of slight variations.

I would use a lubricant like McLube Sailkote which won't attract
grit. We find our main furls better with the boom slightly below
level (try both).

Keep only the lightest of pressure on the outhaul. Just enough to
keep it from hanging up on anything and to keep the sail from flogging.

Is this a new problem? I'm assuming you haven't made any changes to
your furling line.

Best of luck,
Mary Lou
1998 R22  Fretless