[Rhodes22-list] Launch question - newbie Rhodes 22 owner

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Nov 4 21:11:42 EST 2014

Brooks:

    Welcome to the club.  I am north of you on the Bohemia River.  You'll have great sailing down there.  On the matter of the trailer extension: It's no problem to extend it, and it provides a steady functional launch and recovery platform.  I think that backing it easier to do with the extension.  Where I launch and recover, it's always a "show" when I extend the tongue. Every boater within shouting distance appears to watch us.  Stan Spitzer has done a good thing.  (actually, he's done many good things; the Triad Trailer in just one of them) So, the boat trailers very easily and you'll love her on the water.  Enjoy!

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Bohemia River, MD
(on the hard in Horsham PA)