[Rhodes22-list] Boat behavior very different starboard tack vs port

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Nov 19 08:57:52 EST 2014

Thanks very much for the offer Rummy, but just looked at your location and
it's a beautiful area but way off our route. Wife already informed me
she'll be in a rush to get back home so unlikely we'll be stopping by.

Whew! Saved myself the expense of the Mt Gay rum.

I did read up on it though (the first rum! ) and think I'll try a bottle.

Brooks