[Rhodes22-list] Boat behavior very different starboard tack vs port

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Nov 19 07:33:09 EST 2014

Brooks,
I'm on Lake Hartwell (Anderson, SC), in the northwest corner of the state
on the GA and SC border. Rum Runner is currently on the hard getting some
hardware updates and a new galley. Should be ready in March if I can be ready
by  then.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/18/2014 9:21:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,