[Rhodes22-list] RummyRummyRummy, et al

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Nov 29 13:23:13 EST 2014

Hey Rummy,(and anyone who knows):
     I am going to get a whisker pole from WM, and noticed on the archive that you had the Forespar version with a clip inboard and a spike out a the sail. Does that spike have any trouble staying put?  Maybe I should I go for the model with a clip inboard and outboard.
     I shattered my wrist in July and have been barred by the surgeon (and his self-appointed assistant, my wife) from even looking at a sailboat until next season. (Of course, pictures are OK)   I am really removed from the mentality that binds us all on the etherial plane of offshore living...offshore thinking. So, I seek solace here on the list. where I live, vicariously, through the accounts of others. With all of this empty time, I find myself thinking about how to spend my limited boat budget. "Limited is the operative word, so I still have lots of time.  It's taken over four years, but I am finally beginning to appreciate (some of) retirement.
      Now that I have given the list an update on my woeful condition, I can relax and await the "Santa-sack" of wise responses.  ttfn.
Joe Camps/v John Dawson