[Rhodes22-list] Galley counter top question

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Oct 7 11:45:11 EDT 2014

Chuy,
I keep archives of previously posted photos.  Here are several, in no particular order.  Not sure which belongs to whom, but hope these help. - rob

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20121005/b32f9e12/attachment.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20121005/b32f9e12/attachment-0001.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20110810/04d4700d/attachment.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080308/63aa2a6b/attachment-0001.jpg