[Rhodes22-list] Galley counter top question

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Oct 7 11:03:31 EDT 2014

Thanks, those are some of my concerns.  When I acquired the boat the previous owners had taken out the galley and only a few parts were left.  I have been trying to figure out the layout but it has been difficult.  I have done the stringers and the floor and now I am in the process of installing the counter top.  I have been searching for layout pictures on the internet and have found a few with good detail.  I did get the starboard at a great price but weight is an issue.  I am trying to figure out if I should use a frame or not. I have no idea how the original was setup.

If anyone has pictures of their galley, especially with some detail, that would make the job easier.  I am in Arizona and to find a Rhodes floating around is not going to happen.

Thanks,
Chuy